This is a complete shift in performance, with a design that breaks the trade off between incredible distance and exceptional forgiveness. The Paradym Shift Construction features an industry-first 360 Carbon Chassis that eliminates titanium from the body, so we can push weight and stability to the limit. Paradym X model is built for a high launch with high MOI, along with a generously stretched profile at address. This model is best suited for golfers seeking extreme forgiveness and a slight draw bias from their driver.
An Industry-First 360° Carbon Chassis
- 360° Carbon Chassis promotes unprecedented weight redistribution for maximized distance. The Triaxial Carbon crown and Forged Carbon sole is 43% lighter than a titanium chassis. This massive weight savings is repositioned both forward for fast ball speeds, and toward the back of the clubhead for higher MOI and increased forgiveness.
Speed & Stability from New Jailbreak A.I.
- Our new A.I. designed Jailbreak system provides stability in both the horizontal and torsional direction. Now with a 33% lighter weight design, we’ve enhanced stability for faster ball speeds from our industry-leading COR.
New A.I Designed Face Optimized for Downrange Dispersion
- An all-new A.I. face optimization enhances speed, launch and spin, and now downrange dispersion. This is the world’s most advanced driver face designed by artificial intelligence.
Industry-Leading Face Cup and Forged Titanium Face for Fast Ball Speeds
- Paradym is the first driver to utilize Callaway’s industry-leading face cup technology. We’ve paired the face cup with a powerful, forged titanium face, a combination that provides higher energy transfer to the ball than a standard driver face insert.
High Launch & Low Spin from a Forgiving Shape
- Paradym X is built for a high launch with high MOI, along with a generously stretched profile at address. This model is best suited for golfers seeking extreme forgiveness and a slight draw bias from their driver. 5g of rear weight is positioned to increase launch and lower spin for maximum carry distance.